Pages

2.06.2006

Many (Random) Thoughts

  • Its been another long week...and I get the feeling that they're not getting shorter.
  • I spent Thursday night and Friday day fixing a dead battery. In that process, I broke a screwdriver, made multiple trips to Les Schwab (Tigard & Sherwood), and missed class.
  • After two months of torrential downpour, we're having a week full of sunshine and 60 degree weather!
  • I have an awesome wife, who indulges my cravings for 24. I am only 2 episodes behind tonight's showing.
  • There were some horrible calls made by the refs in the Superbowl.
  • My group project partners and I all own the exact same NIV Italian Duo-Tone leather Black/Grey compact Bibles. Scary!
  • Leading worship using music might be the coolest thing ever. Thank you God!
  • I'm glad that God has a good idea of how to speak through me (when I don't).
  • I am thankful for God's grace. I love that song, Your grace is enough. Man, if God's grace isn't enough for me...then we're all doomed!
  • There's a laptop on Costco.com for $900 that I desire.
  • My brother (who turned 21 last Wed.) liked beer on his first try. It took me 6 months.
  • My car loan and credit cards should be paid off pretty soon!
That's been my week. I can't wait to see what happens this week. Hopefully I'll actually blog before next Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. You still blog more often than you answer calls from your friend Justin

    ReplyDelete