Pages

1.01.2007

Happy New Year!

Before I share my final thoughts on Winter Youth, I'd like to wish you a Happy New Year. I hope your celebrations were fun. Ali and I had a wonderful night with the Justin & Jessica eating fondue, playing games and watching the ball drop.

I also want to give a shout out to my Beavers who won their bowl game (unlike Dennis' Ducks).

And finally, Here's a link to the pictures of this year's Winter Youth trip. Make sure you visit Brian's blog for his reflections as well.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    I've already moved past football season, bowl games are a joke. It's Basketball season!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Aaron!

    I hope my Gators win... I care nothing for Ohio State.

    (I can call them mine cuz I went there for a bit... I didn't get a degree from there but I did get a wife!)

    ReplyDelete