Pages

10.02.2007

Well Done

Janice Irene Darrow Geist: January 6th, 1952 - September 29th, 2007.

It's really not easy finding the words to express my thoughts right now. There are so many of them. There are many feelings. At times I think I'm doing alright and then something reminds me of another piece of my mom I won't see again this side of heaven.

It is okay. It is God's perfect timing. It is wonderful to be with family.

I am so excited for mom right now because she is hearing the words of God to her, "Well done my good and faithful servant." She lived life beautifully, placing God's will over hers, the benefit and growth of others over her personal time. There are many ways in which I want to be more like her.

I know I'll have more thoughts to share later. Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:07 AM

    Well done is right. I have to admit, a bit of me is envious of her right now. Imagine the awesome time she is having. She now fully understands Paul's words "to die is gain." She lived like Christ and now she is experiencing the gain!

    Love you all and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the hope. We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Brian...I'm a bit envious of her, too! She and my dad are hanging out with Jesus! Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete