Pages

9.23.2005

New Cat, New counter

It's been a while since I've blogged. I see that my friends Jon, Brian, and even Chris have all out blogged me. I don't mind, but apparently Jon and Brian think it's some sort of a competition...but it doesn't matter, their blogs have all been great recently.

I thought I'd try to be cool like my friends and add a counter to my blog. So I can see how many people don't read it.

Alison and I finally moved her cat to our apartment. She is a great cat. Soft, fairly cuddly, and most of the time doesn't scratch. Her name is Misty, but Ali likes to just call her 'kitty'.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Cute cat Aaron! I've always said, a home without a cat is just a house.

    Good to see you back on the "blog trail" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first comment was from me.

    It wouldn't let me log in as a Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Life is not a compition" -- Dave Mertz.

    He said this to me one day when I lost perspective and was dragging him around the gym floor by his ankles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I think dogs make a house. But I can understand not having one in an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get a counter?

    ReplyDelete