Pages

11.28.2005

Blogbox

It's been a few days, geesh, almost a week since I last blogged. It's been busy around here, schoolwork, and Thanksgiving and all.

If you're reading this blog from the web (i.e. not from an rss feed), then you'll notice the sound of music (if your speakers are on). I'll try to put new songs up each week so that you won't get too bored, and if you want your own mp3 player for your blog, go to blogbox.com. It's a bit tricky...you have to know basic xml, but worth it!

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. I love the current song! Thanks for sharing...it's helpful to me because I'm fairly new to Worship songs. My faves right now are Third Day, MercyMe and Jeremy Camp. I'm always looking for good new tunes!
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have picked a better song!

    Cool app!

    ReplyDelete