Pages

11.21.2005

Rearrangement

After my awesome yet tiring weekend, my wife and I came home to a rearranged apartment.

We asked her brother to feed our cat, but he went much further. He and his fiance flipped our living room around...couch, coffee table, rug, and three chairs...all opposite where they normally were.

Next, our glass cupboard was switched with our dinnerware, the pots and pans switched with the tupperware, the silverware switched with the cooking utensils, and finally, the toaster oven with the knife holder, coffee and espresso makers.

We spent an hour cleaning and re-re-arranging our house, while finding fireworks hidden around the entire place.

Good grief!

5 comments:

  1. hahahahhahaha
    funny

    missed you Sunday!
    well not entirely....

    :)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeks -sounds like they played a little trick on ya' huh...sorry for the frustration, but it's kind of funny really. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slash his tires. That's what I do when one of my youth messes with me. Then torch his house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's time for me to come up and give them the royal hale smackdown

    ReplyDelete