Pages

8.08.2013

Welcome back?

If you're reading this, congrats, I can't believe you still check this blog out considering the last post was in 2010!

How I've missed this place. For many reasons, to share thoughts, practice writing, cement lessons and ideas in my own mind and more.

But since 2010 we now have an almost 3 year old and almost 4 month old. This really is a great time in life! They may have contributed to my lack of energy in blogging.

So this time around, I'm aiming for some regularity. We'll start with once a week. That should leave time for the important things in life, family, ministry, reading, reflection, and playing music.

Catch ya here later.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. novelty diploma review

    ReplyDelete