Pages

10.10.2005

Getting older

Now, I'm not complaining here, I know that many of you are older than I. and doing just fine I might add. But two recent things made me realize that I'm getting older.

  1. I was at Starbucks a few weeks ago and saw the 10th anniversary edition of Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette. 10 years??? I thought. That album was popular when I was in High School!. I can't believe that it has been 10 years already.

  2. The middle schoolers that I just went on a retreat with and I weren't even born in neighboring decades!
Wow.

4 comments:

  1. suck it up you big baby . . . It happens to the best of us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the "Old Club" my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until your 10-year reunion rolls around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:34 PM

    hahahaha! aaron ur an old man. soon u will be complaining about kids on ur lawn

    -kelly

    ReplyDelete