Pages

10.30.2005

Life is short

I came across a tragic story today while reading Marko and Doug Pagitt's blog. Apparently the pastor at University Baptist Church, where the David Crowder Band leads worship, died of electrocution while in the church baptistery.

I guess even the 'best' of us really has no idea when our time is up.

After reading those blogs, I put in a CD that I got from the YS Convention and heard the Superchick song, We Live, that says:

We live, We love
We forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
Today we remember to live and to love

So what am I going to do with my day? With my time? Time is short. I hope that when my life ends, that I will have loved as God would have me. I know that I'm not on that path yet. But God is working...

I'm sure that University Baptist Church and their pastor, Kyle's, family could use your prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment